Gone are the days when we would all consider celebrities as all-time influencers for a brand. Whether, it’s creating awareness about your brand, product, or any new service, celebrities were considered fast-time converters for businesses.
But amidst the progress of influencer marketing, there has always been a question about digital marketing as a whole. While the rise of influencer marketing is unstoppable, people often tend to confuse it and pitch against digital marketing.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, refers to all marketing efforts that occur on the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers. This also includes communication through text or multimedia messages.
There are a number of digital marketing methods that your business can implement in order to boost its online presence.
Let’s take a look at some of the examples-
1. SEO – Search engine optimization or simply SEO helps you rank high on google search results. This can help you when consumers are looking for specific items on google.
2. Email Marketing – Many businesses have already incorporated this in their marketing strategy. As it still remains to be the most effective method to date. Email marketing allows brands and marketers to reach out to people interested in their brand or product.
3. Content marketing – Content marketing is a strategy that involves being active on social media and posting regular content for your audience. Publishing content for your target audience gives you a social media presence and increases your reach with time.
4. Pay per click – Pay per click is considered to be one of the most successful digital marketing models or strategies that has proven efficient for most brands who have tried it. This strategy is vastly used to increase website traffic.
What is Influencer Marketing?
As the name suggests, influencer marketing is all about influence. Taking the more traditional concept of celebrity advocacy and combining it with the modern world of social media. Influencers have built a reputation for their knowledge on a certain topic and have a dedicated following that engages with and pays close attention to their posts.
The advancement of the internet and the rise of Gen-Z influencers has expanded the influencer marketing sphere, as brands are now able to collaborate with a lot of active influencers,
Here are a few noteworthy benefits of influencer marketing -
1. Increase brand reach – Influencers provide a connecting point between a brand and its target audience. These individuals have amassed a following that engages with their content and trusts their opinions. Therefore, partnering with influencers gives you access to an audience that you might not be able to reach otherwise.
2. Influencers Are Great for Lead Generation – Lead generation is a practice that has greatly evolved in recent years, as social media’s role in connecting brands with customers and clients has rapidly grown. Social media provides an accessible platform and a simple way for consumers to express interest in your brand and the products or services it offers.
3. Provides You with Fresh and Relevant Content – Influencers provide great content for your brand with little effort on your part. Typically, the content is created in the influencer’s unique style, allowing their audience to see your brand in a fresh light–something that never gets old.
4. Helps in Generating Sales – While using influencer marketing for your brand, the right marketing strategy can drive more people to use the services and products you have to offer by letting influencers promote them. This is effective because the influencer’s audience is loyal and interested in what the influencer recommends.
Digital marketing and influencer marketing go hand in hand and using them appropriately can give you better results. These two approaches to digital advertising might be slightly different from each other, but as you use them, you will eventually unlock more potential of these strategies.
To find the right influencers, you need a good influencer marketing platform by your side. And Ritz Media World can be your perfect companion here.
Ritz Media World has been awarded ‘The Most Trusted Advertising Agency in Delhi/NCR’ by The Economic Times. This is in recognition of the attention to detail that our team puts in while developing promotional strategies for our clients.
Get in touch with us for all marketing and advertising-based solutions. And follow us for any recent updates.